The hangover was a great movie. so great that i had to see it twice. i really enjoyed it because i never knew what was going to happened next and it was both disturbing and hilarious at the same time. i also thought that the actors did a great job and were all very dedicated to their roles. it's hard to imagine a movie that could top this one.
(i also liked the movie's remix of candy shop)BEST QUOTES:
Sid: "Remember what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you."
Stu: "She is wearing my grandmother's Holocaust ring."
Alan: "I didn't know they gave out rings at the Holocaust."
Alan: "Oh, you know what? Next week's no good for me... The Jonas Brothers are in town. But any week after that, it's totally fine."
Alan: "Tigers love pepper. They hate cinnamon."
Phil: "Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask you twice."
Stu: "They are mature. You just have to get to know them."
Phil: [yelling from outside] "Paging Doctor Faggot! Doctor Faggot!"
Stu: "I should probably go."
Melissa: "That would be a good idea, Dr. Faggot."
Phil: "You're not really wearing that are you?"
Alan: "Wearing what?"
Phil: "The man purse. You actually gunna wear that or are you just fuck'n with me?"
Alan: "It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one."
Phil: "So does Joy Behar."
Mr. Chow: "Its funny because he's fat!"
Alan: "You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!"
Officer Franklin: "Not you, fat Jesus."
Alan: "He was a ruh-tard."

FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER. I LOVED THAT MOVIE.
ReplyDelete